We are specialists in managing property and have over 25 years combined experience in the residential property market. We offer a range of services to maximise the rental returns you receive from your investment property.
The property suite works with individual landlords, property investors & cooperate clients; in each case we try to combine "value for money" with a "high level of service". So whether you are a first time landlord with one property or a professional landlord with multiple properties, please do contact us to discuss our services in more detail.
The management of your property is undertaken by our own qualified and experienced staff to enhance landlord and tenant relationships and provide expertise in lettings and property management.
Our unique approach to letting and managing properties, our quality of service and our sound advice has resulted in an increased amount of landlords instructing us to ensure they are maximising their rental returns whilst minimising their running costs.
Our comprehensive services include both residential and commercial property management offering full management & tenant find services with optional rent guarantee packages.
The Property Suite Full management service
- Free Property appraisal & valuation to ascertain the rental income attainable
- Preparation of property details, photographs and advertising and marketing the property to include; optional to let boards, internet & in-house advertising on www.thepropertysuite.co.uk and www.rightmove.co.uk
- Accompanied viewings of the property & liaising with prospective applicants through to completion of tenant referencing. On sourcing a suitable applicant full referencing & credit checks are undertaken. And where necessary a guarantor will be requested or six months rental paid in advance & in full l at the start of the tenancy with optional rent guarantee insurance
- Coordination of all documents including Preparation of the appropriate Assured Shorthold Tenancy Agreement and inventory if required. The price of the inventory is dependent on size of property and furnishings included
- Taking and registering a deposit from the tenant. be administered by the Agent as stakeholder and held in a Government approved based scheme
- Informing all utilities including council tax, gas, electricity and water suppliers including details of meter readings
- Collection of rent and production of monthly statements and payments to landlord. By direct bank transfer or by cheque if requested
- We carry out regular inspection visits with follow up report and any maintenance issues noted and reported back on the day
- Rental reviews are typically carried out on an annual basis or during tenancy turnaround and we offer our guidance in line with the current rental market allowing for Fair rent negotiations and to ensure rents keep pace with inflation
- We offer full in-house coordination of maintenance and repairs with a team of friendly professional contractors at competitive rates. including arranging for tradesmen to attend the Property and obtain quotations where necessary before any major works are carried out
- Carrying out a full property inspection & inventory check at the end of the Tenancy; and where necessary mediating with both landlord and tenant through to deposit release
The Property Suite Tenant find only service
This service is as above but does not include rent collection following initial tenancy set up, inspection visits and check out procedure. Inventory is charged additionally if required.
Our monthly management is taken as a percentage of the gross rents due for the duration of the tenancy. Please feel free to contact us for further details.
£350 Plus VAT Tenant find only.
£100 Plus VAT for fully managed first take on.
10% Plus VAT of rent received for fully managed properties.
Deposits are held by the DPS (Deposit Protection Scheme).
The Property Suite are a member of the Property Ombudsman Scheme (Membership number D10198).